Thursday, November 29, 2007

don't you want to get with this?

I found out yesterday that I have a bunion. What's that about?! I'm twenty-six, I have high cholesterol (despite efforts to try and eat healthy and exercise), and I have a bunion. By the time I'm thirty I'll probably have dementia, hair in my ears, and a hump. The doctor gave me this contraption to sleep in:



That's hot, right? I can't wait to get married and crawl up next to my husband in some lingerie and that sexy thing. Not to mention the night guard that I wear for my jaw, and the earplugs that I'm addicted to sleeping in. Watch out, boys.



7 comments:

Renee said...

hilarious!

kristen said...

Very hilarious!

I have the world's widest feet and have always had a bunion (genetic) but I have never worn a guard. I have considered surgery, though!

Charlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlene said...

awww.... this makes me like you even more! Want to hear some "I'm gonna grow up to be just like Amanda" news? I went to the doctor a few days ago, and she told me I had the cholesterol levels of a pre-menopausal woman!

Brooke Jared said...

i like this post. very funny-

Jessica said...

love it. how do i get a hip bunion brace like that?

s. wells said...

oh i love this.
i feel very much the same way.