Friday, February 29, 2008

i suck at life, or confessions of a disgruntled roommate

After doing a Bible study this week about loving people, especially those who you find hard to love for various reasons, this is what I did this morning:

I am now working from 7:30 to 4:30, which means that I need to shower a little earlier than before. I have communicated this to my roommate, and have been consistently showering between 5:50 and 6:00 am (okay, so I spend a lot of time on my hair). Today, just as I was about to go into the bathroom she got in before I did. In my sleepy stupor, my internal rage was even more uncontrolled than normal. After calling her some rather unpleasant names in my head, I proceeded to go into the bathroom, use the toilet, and flush. On purpose, and definitely out of spite. Then went into the kitchen and ran some very hot water in the sink.

That is not very nice.

3 comments:

susan said...

It's funny, though.

Meighan said...

When can you get out of there again? lol

Rick said...

I'm confused. I grew up believing that flushing toilets made water cold, but Stacy and I flush while the other is showering all the time and the temperature's never changed. What's the deal?