Wednesday, March 5, 2008

confirmed

There has always been a strange smell in the foyer of my apartment complex, which I believe is seeping from the across-the-hall neighbor's place. He's a creepy old dude who drives a Subaru and some little motorcycle/scooter thing with a basket on the back and an extremely loud radio. We're talking, the first time I heard it I really thought there was a band playing in the parking lot. That loud. That is all I know about this man. Well, that and he is painfully bad at guitar.

Having lived a very sheltered life, I was unable to confirm the smell until last night. I had my suspicions, but the other 12 people at my apartment were rather certain ...

My neighbor definitely smokes the gonja. I love it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i hope the dead hippie in the definition enjoyed his gonja.