Thursday, November 13, 2008

fashion foul

Last weekend my friend Keri and I went on my company beach trip. I was grateful to have her along, as she was the only person there other than me who wasn't drinking the entire weekend. And she's a ton of fun.

One of the "perks" of this beach trip is that they give us a choice of an activity to do - deep sea fishing, massage, golf, or a $75 gift card to the outlets. It was a no-brainer - I took the free money. We went to the outlets as soon as we arrived at the beach and shopped until it was time for dinner. I was looking for winter work clothes, and Keri was on a mission to find the perfect boots. She found them all right and I was jealous, since I'd already spent my $75 and much, much more.

Today, I decided to commit a fashion foul. I went to the mall and bought them, and it is a decision I do not regret. How cute are these going to be with skirts? At long last, the search for the perfect boot is over.









Hello, Fabulous.

1 comment:

Elisa M said...

hello (said in a sort of sexy voice) good lookin'! those are so cute. you should totally start riding a bike b/c these would look smashing on some pedals.