Wednesday, June 8, 2005

The Classiest Place on Earth

Well, I'm in Panama City Beach ... for ten long weeks. This is the third summer I've done this and every time I've wondered what the heck I was thinking. But, things are going well, I guess. Being a team leader requires more of me than I thought it would. Every night I have gone to bed completely exhausted because I've gone all day without stopping. Thank God for Wednesdays ... our day off. I think this might be the thing that keeps me sane this summer.

Overall, I'm feeling overwhelmed. Mostly because that part few months for me have been tough spiritually ... I've been dealing with a lot of doubt and frustration with my faith, which I'm told is normal, but its still confusing and frustrating. So, I'm trying to lead girls and the whole time I'm wondering if I even believe all this. That makes things hard. I'm praying that God would work in my heart that I will have complete confidence that He is real and is in me. I want to believe it completely or not at all. That's all for now.

No comments: