Monday, July 3, 2006

strange happenings

I walked out my back door at 5:30 this morning to go running, and who was outside but my neighbor, Josh.

Now, I've just rolled out of the bed and I'm not exactly thinking clearly, but I'm pretty sure that none of this had anything to do with a lack of sleep, and was unfortunately all real. As soon as I exited my apartment, Josh is pointing a camera at me, yelling "Wait! I want to take your picture!" I was completely freaked out, so I just kept walking ... giving him a lovely shot of me walking away.

Who does that?? And why the heck was he outside that early? Just another fun episode at 127 Broadway.

2 comments:

David said...

OK, I need to come back there and give Josh an ole fashion whupass!! He IS getting creepy...next, go thru the front door...

jeff said...

Thats crazy
Be careful