- Take a photography class.
- Make progress toward a degree in culinary or pastry arts.
- Move to the city ... finally.
- Purchase a house.
- Travel to at least 4 states I've never been to before.
- Travel to at least 1 country I've never been to before.
- Be published (something small ... no books or anything).
- Be (and stay) 30 pounds lighter.
- Learn to do ceramics.
- Flip a house (buy it, fix it, sell it for mo money).
Note, that things like "get married" and "have children" aren't on the list. I have no control over those things, though I do want them to happen. Having children before the age of 35 would be good, even though I'm not completely sure that I'd be a good parent. Don't really like infants.
A close number 11 would be "Successfully avoid my 10-year high school reunion, and all reunions after that." Or maybe "Get a tatoo," even though the thought of it kind of terrifies me.
What about you?