Thursday, November 9, 2006

obligatory blog update

I am hoping that Internet access in my apartment is in the near future so that I can be a more faithful blogger.

There is really nothing to blog about. Nothing interesting, at least. So I will give a brief life update. Sorry for those of you who already know all of this.

The past couple of months have been hectic for me. Apparently, this is a busy time of year for civil and structural engineers. They have kept me running, and with little appreciation which always makes the job enjoyable. I have also taken on the role of assisting the marketing director at my job (in addition to my other roles) and I feel like I am being pulled in about 5 different directions most every day. I am currently in survival mode.

On top of my full-time job, I am also starting a side business with Arbonne International - a direct selling company in the health & wellness industry. I love it and hope that it starts picking up soon, but it takes time which is somthing I am lacking these days. Needless to say, stress levels are high.

I've been really negative about life in general lately, and I wish that wasn't the case but that's just where I am. I'm feeling the weight of financial burdens, trying to start a business, possibly losing a roommate, being in a job that's going nowhere, hating my crappy apartment ... and the list goes on. When it rains it pours, right?

Sorry for the gloomy post.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I love you amanda and if you're willing to move back to mo-town I would gladly have you as a roomate!

Rick said...

Where's your roommate going?